Saturday, May 11, 2013

2 0 1 3

Today is another ordinary day. When I wake up I turn on my iPhone and I look the Whatsapp and check my messages. Right after I check my Facebook "Wow! Look at this, she was in a party last night", two pictures more... Finally I get up, have a bath, eat a couple of toast bread while I check "the news" from Twitter. 

While I´m going to school I'm listening to the radio. Announcer says that I must follow him at Twitter or Facebook if I want to be update "Hey man, it is ironic" I text in Facebook. 

I say hello to my classmates, talking about weekend. "Where´re the  questions about my weekend?" Dude, I watched you were at Claudia´s party and you had a good day isn't it? 

" Jesus that is really boring isn't it?" I asked my closer friend via Whatsapp. He answered me with a  link of news that I can check.

Oh man coming back my 3G didn't work and I inform my friends which underground stations it doesn't work.

I want to talk with someone but my conversation ends right away because I really know all about my friends.

Watching TV, a spot says that exists a new Toyota Rav4 which is sold with Twitter. "Cool, everybody can know where I am when I'm driving".

Good night! " I text" and 30 minutes later I finally fall sleep, "I said good night but there were a pairs of friend who wanted to know more (to gossip) about the picture I saw in the morning. 





Well, Orwell, you did. Your legacy is clear.People can be changed  but society will be always the same. Maybe we don't call ourself by that name but we really are. 

If you had read the "I've read this and I accept" when you created your profile in Internet (nobody does it) you'd read 
that you accept turn into BIG BROTHER, cause you be always watching them.


No comments:

Post a Comment